Latinos for Education is catalyzing the leadership and voice of the Latino community in the education sector. We do this by:
- Accelerating leadership pipelines: we promote equitable representation of Latino education leaders. Our leadership development programs attract and retain more Latinos to the education sector and create leadership pathways for positions with direct student impact and decision-making authority at the classroom, school, and district level.
- Mobilizing leaders and communities:we gather, lift, and activate the collective Latino community voice on unique issues impacting Latino students and families via advocacy in Massachusetts, Greater Houston and nationally.
- Leveraging technology: we harness technology through EdCentro with a virtual community of Latino education leaders across the country to advance networks, build communities of practice, share resources and engage in professional development.
JOIN US! Latinos for Education provides competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including: health care, vision, dental, 401(k) matching, flexible paid time off, and 12 weeks of paid parental leave.
Hiring Process for Full-Time Roles:
Latinos for Education follows a structured three-stage application process. Based on performance, compelling candidates will progress through:
- Round 1: Phone Screen
- Round 2: Virtual Interview
- Round 3: Virtual or In-Person Interview Day