Latinos for Education is the first Latino-founded and led national organization dedicated to creating pathways for Latinos in education. We are a Boston-based social venture focused on creating an ecosystem of Latino education leaders committed to advancing access to high-quality education for all Latino children. In 2016, Latinos for Education launched in Boston and we are replicating the program in other cities through a disciplined growth strategy.
Latinos for Education provides competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including: health care, vision, dental, 401(k) matching, and generous time off.
- Site Coordinator, Massachusetts
- Upload a résumé
- Upload a personal statement (500 words maximum) that briefly addresses each of the following:
- Why you are interested in the role and working for Latinos for Education?
- What skills or strengths do you bring to this position?
Hiring Process for Full-Time Roles:
Latinos for Education follows a structured three-stage application process. Based on performance, compelling candidates will progress through:
- Round 1: Phone Screen
- Round 2: Virtual Interview
- Round 3: In-Person Interview Day